Easily showcase your Instagram feed in a WordPress widget. Many Instagram plugins for WordPress require a somewhat complicated setup. Here’s a simple way to display a slider or thumbnails from Instagram.
- Download, Install, and Activate Instagram Slider Widget (You can do this from your Admin > Plugins > Add New)
- Once Active, go do Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the “Instagram Slider” to the desired area.
- Edit the Settings and input your Instagram name and any other options you want to set. Save.
- Important! Be sure that your Instagram account is NOT set to private, otherwise your Instagram feed won’t show .
You can place the Instagram feed anywhere you have a widget. First, decide how important you feel your Instagram is to your visitors. If it attracts a lot of attention then put in in the top half of your web site. If it’s not as important that people see your Instagram, I recommend putting your Instagram Slider below your social icons (the links to your social networks), either in your side bar or footer.
- Exercise Demos
- Client Experiences
- Promo Videos
- Product Showcase
- Food Photos
- Motivational Quotes
- Staff Photos & Photos of You (Show Personality)
Contact us with any questions or if you need assistance.